Liability and Causation Reports
A full and detailed Liability and Causation report for medical negligence cases is prepared to comply with Part 35 CPR and is suitable for disclosure. Each report contains:
- the expert’s curriculum vitae,
- a list of documents from which the report was prepared,
- a detailed past medical history of the claimant/defendant,
- a full chronology of events leading up to and including the event in question,
- a case summary
- a detailed and logically ordered opinion
- a summary of conclusions.
The cost of these medical negligence reports on liability and causation depends on the amount of work involved. On receipt of the documents we will be able to give you a more precise fee estimate. We usually complete these reports within four weeks of receiving the documentation and solicitors’ authorisation to proceed.